Due to a temporary increase in pupil numbers and the promotion of teachers, the Governing Board of a 'good' school is seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated KS1/2 teacher.
• Demonstrate outstanding primary practise.
• Have high expectations.
• Be creative, forward thinking and innovative, having the drive and enthusiasm to inspire learning.
• Have a strong sense of inclusive practise.
• Be able to work collaboratively within a team.
The school can offer:
• Dedicated, talented and caring staff who are committed to deliver the best.
• Strong commitment to professional development.
• Well behaved children who are enthusiastic, polite and open to learning.
Protocol Education are currently recruiting Newly/Qualified Teachers for day to day, long term and short term supply work in primary schools.
If you have a passion and dedication for teaching, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. This is a fantastic chance to work in a range of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher.
Whether you are looking for five days a week or one - two days, we have a school and position that will be suited to your needs
We are always open to NQT's and Overseas Trained Teachers.
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent teaching references.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications, please contact Natalie Graham: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0114 252 1970. or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.