Do you take a flexible approach to your work life to allow pupils to progress toward their individual goals?
Are you an experienced KS 1 teacher with a great knowledge of the primary curriculum?
An opportunity has become available for a KS 1 teacher in September 2016. The school is looking for a 'good' KS 1 teacher to take a Year 1 class for the Autumn Term. The school maintains high educational standards.
Their ideal KS 1 teacher will have:
- A committed and enthusiastic attitude towards their teaching career
-The ability to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- High expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent classroom management
- A dedicated and committed character with a real passion for teaching
- Excellent rapport building skills
Our candidates will benefit from:
- A local consultant
- Online account management
- Free Access to Education City
- On-going in house CPD
- £250 vouchers when you refer a teacher (terms apply)
To be considered for the KS 1 teacher position, call Bernadette on 01604 214715 or email; email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.