Key Stage 2/Y5 Teaching Opportunity in Saudi Arabia
Protocol Education is seeking a professional and committed Key Stage 2/ Y5 Teacher to work in Saudi Arabia, starting September 2016.
This International school follows the National Curriculum for England.
Candidates must have:
• Bachelor of Education (BEd) / Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) / Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Experience in teaching Key Stage 2 and following the British National Curriculum
• Valid passport
• Clean Police check
• Good quality references
The school provides a generous package and requires candidates to commit for a 2 year contract.
• A two-year contract (renewable)
• Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
• Free furnished accommodation
• Free utilities (with the exception of telephone calls/internet connection)
• Private medical insurance
• Annual return airfare
• End of service gratuity
• Interest free car loan
• Excellent CPD opportunities
If you are looking to gain experience in an outstanding, energetic and supportive environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note – due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.