Are you an experienced or newly qualified Key Stage 2 teacher looking for a new challenge or a change of settings? We are currently seeking to recruit inspirational and committed Key Stage 2 teachers for long term, contract and daily supply work in Bristol and surrounding areas to start as soon as possible.
We work with an array of different schools and find that supply work gives you the opportunity to get to know many local schools and it regularly leads to contract or permanent positions. Schools are able to see first hand the quality and potential of your teaching, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your teaching and behaviour management style. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money, expand your teaching experience and has great potential to lead to something longer term.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• The choice between payment thoroughly PAYE or Key Portfolio
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire, Bristol, North Somerset and Bath areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email Rachel at email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.