Key Stage 2 Teacher - Kirklees
Protocol Education Leeds are looking for enthusiastic and passionate KS2 Primary Teachers to work within the Bradford area. We are looking for teachers who are wanting day to day, short term and long term positions.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding, motivated and skilful Teacher with an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
• Has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire the minds of your pupils.
• Can work in partnership with families and professionals to provide appropriate support for all our children.
If this describes you, then Protocol Education needs you!
You must have:
• Qualified or newly qualified teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS.
• Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience is required.
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one.
• Be able to provide two referees within the last six years.
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs.
• An extensive CPD training programme.
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants.
• A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Talia on 01274 214 014 alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.