This large Primary School are looking for TWO KS2 Teachers to join their exciting team in January 2017.
They are seeking passionate educators who enjoy sharing their skills with others and make a difference.
Ready for a leadership role that is all about developing the highest quality teaching and learning?
They are looking for a teacher who:
- is able to demonstrate highly effective teaching skills
- is an excellent practitioner with high standards and expectations
- has the ability to plan exciting and inspiring lessons
- can inspire a love of learning in their pupils
- can work well with colleagues
- is keen to develop and share knowledge and expertise and become involved in every aspect of school life
This school are able to accept applications from NQTs and OTTs.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.