Protocol Education work on behalf of many schools within the Berkshire area and one large school in Slough is urgently seeking to appoint 2 Teachers, for Year 4 and Year 5, to start in January 2017.
This school has an amazing ethos and team work is of the utmost importance. They have hard -working and well behaved students and are looking for 2 new people to join their team.
- be a fully qualified teacher with QTS or an OTT with UK experience
- have experience of teaching across Primary
- have an excellent, up to date, subject knowledge for KS1 and KS2
- be flexible and enthusiastic
- be passionate and hard working
- work well in a team
- be someone who will buy into the school's ethos and make a difference
If you fit all of the above or would like further information please apply online TODAY!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.