Year 6 Primary Teacher
Full time Year 6 Teacher required for next term at a ‘good’ two-form entry Primary School in Rye where children are encouraged to develop a love for learning. The staff are friendly and caring and provide support to children and families through their community outreach team. The leadership team is friendly and is committed to professional development.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Have a QTS
- Have experience teaching KS2 children
- Set high expectations which inspire motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or email email@example.com or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.