Protocol Education is working with a fantastic Primary School based in Havering. The successful applicant will be able to enthuse all children, with a passion for the core subjects.
The successful applicant will:
- Deliver outstanding teaching to children in Key Stage 2
- Support the School’s aims to develop life-long learners with a spirit of resourcefulness and self-reliance within a warm and purposeful community
- Participate in the school’s performance management process
- Keep planning up to date and regularly reviewed
- Write termly and end of year reports
To be considered you will need the following:
- Right to work
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Contactable references
To learn more about this role please contact us on 01245213220 to discuss.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.