Are you happy with your current position? Would you like something local with more flexibility?
We are now working with locally outstanding primary school with an excellent reputation. They are now seeking for a successful KS2 Teacher for year 3 who will be working with children of mixed abilities.
- Start Date - September 2022
- Location – Royal Park - Brent
- Daily Rate - £153.00 - £234.00
- Position – KS2 Year 3 Teacher
- Contract Type - Temporary (with possible permanent opportunities)
- Hours - 8.30-3.30pm (Term Time only) Monday – Friday
- Must be able to plan & teach lessons for KS2 year 3 students in line with school policies
- Ensure the curriculum has been covered during lessons
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Degree in education or related subjects
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- Experienced in working in a classroom and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
All applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested to know more or apply, please forward your resume to Daniel.email@example.com or alternatively contact me on 020 83717900.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.