Protocol Education are currently recruiting Newly and Qualified Teachers for day to day and short term supply work in primary schools in Saltdean
With a committed and passionate team of education Consultants, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Key Stage 2. This is a fantastic chance to work in a variety of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as a classroom teacher.
Are you looking for more work life balance and flexibility or your next career change?
We have a school and position that will be suited to your needs!
Not forgetting...we are always open to NQT's and Overseas Trained Teachers!
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed). A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent teaching references.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this role please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 253196
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.