Protocol Education are seeking a primary teacher to work part time with a key stage two class for two days per week (Thursday/Friday) at a successful primary school in Thornbury.
The school provides a warm and nurturing atmosphere for children to grow and develop and helps them to become confident individuals. This school is not afraid to think outside the box and change things up to help engage and unlock learners' imagination and academic potential. The school enjoys strong ties to the local community and parents alike and has also built a team that support and work well together.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations of their pupils and be able to bring out the best in their attainment. You will be able to confidently differentiate all work and offer additional support to children that need it.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email email@example.com or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.