Job type: Year 5 Teacher
Location: Bexley, Kent
Salary: £153.00 - £209.00 per day
Closing date: 30th June 2022
Are you looking for the perfect teaching role? An Opportunity to work with a friendly, vibrant warm client? Look no further as Protocol Education is recruiting for a Key Stage 5 Teacher for one of our clients situated in Bexley, Kent.
The school is looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher cover classes on a day to day basis, or on a potential long term basis.
This role enable’s you the opportunity to expand your experience within a mainstream school. This school prides themselves on high quality teaching where support is paramount, therefore they are looking for someone consistent and dedicated to the wellbeing and educational development of their students.
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.