Year 3 Class Teacher
Protocol Education is looking for a dedicated Primary Teacher to join an ‘outstanding’ School.
This involves taking over a bubbly Year 3 class within a brilliant 2 form entry school in Caterham, Surrey. Responsibilities will include lesson planning and delivery of the curriculum, organising the classroom, including wall - displays, providing a happy and safe environment and attend staff meetings and training courses.
What’s on offer:
- Generous Main Scale Salary
- KS2 Class
- Well behaved and eager to learn children
- Supportive SLT
- Progression and training opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Friendly and driven personality
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Genuine passion for education
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of weekly pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support staff you refer to us
To take advantage of this great opportunity please apply with your updated CV today
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.