If you are an enthusiastic teacher looking to showcase your capabilities, then this could be the perfect job for you. You can have the chance to become part of a fantastic and supportive team. We are currently working with a school in Gillingham who are looking for primary school teachers in Upper Key Stage 2 to begin with immediate effect.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about helping children to make progress in all areas
- Consistent and fair in their approach and be willing and able to implement school policies
- Driven to enable every child to succeed and progress
- Committed to planning, teaching, and resourcing high quality and inspiring lessons
- Knowledgeable about the National Curriculum
The candidate should be punctual, reliable and be able to provide positive references. They should have previous experience in schools or relevant experience of working with children. The position comes with the potential for additional training and qualifications and opportunity for progression within the school.
The candidate will:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references
Click to apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.