Key Stage 2 Teacher
Are you a positive and driven Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher looking for a new role in September?
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join one of our partnership schools in the Leeds area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic primary school most recently graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED. This is due to a strong ethos promoting independent learning and a successful team of teachers who deliver the highest standard of education for every pupil.
Why work for Protocol Education?
- We are one of the leading Educational Recruiters in the UK and holder of the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award (5 stars).
- Competitive rates for both daily and long-term work, paid through PAYE, earn between £120 - £170 per day.
- A dedicated personal consultant who manages your area. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
- All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Primary Team on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.