A friendly and welcoming mainstream Primary School based in Bradford BD7 are recruiting for September 2022 and we would love to hear from you!
We are interested to hear from qualified Key Stage 2 teachers who have a passion for teaching Years 5 & 6
**The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, 8:30-3:30 on a long-term basis**
What we can offer you:
• Excellent daily pay rate (paid into your account every Friday!) and paid PAYE
• A dedicated consultant that will support you throughout your long-term placement
• A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured
• High quality continuous professional development, with the chance to take on new responsibilities as the School grows
• To work alongside children who are bright and eager to learn
• Refer a teacher scheme (earning up to £250 per teacher!)
Requirements for this job:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Excellent knowledge of the KS2 framework
• Experience working with children
• Can commit on a long-term/permanent basis from September 2022
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Holds a valid DBS or willing to apply for one
• To work to support the learning of the children in the year 5/6 class, including individual, small and large groups
• To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the other teachers to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for the whole setting
• To monitor and assess children's progress and reporting of their progress
• To attend staff CPD and meetings when appropriate
• To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £38.00.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.