KEY STAGE 2 CLASS TEACHER PHASE LEADER
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Full-Time, Permanent
Are you an experienced classroom teacher who is talented, motivated and inspirational? Are you a highly effective class teacher looking for the next step in your career? If so, then this is the school for you.
They are looking to recruit a KS2 Class Teacher with phase lead responsibilities to work on a full-time basis from the Autumn term 2022.
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Salary: Main Scale / UPS with TLR
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
They are a two-form entry Junior School in High Wycombe (on the same site as the Infant School), with an additional resource provision for children with autism. Their children are motivated and enjoy taking part in the varied opportunities our curriculum provides. They have a real team spirit in their school, where staff work collaboratively, and well-being is a priority. The school is well supported by parents/carers and governors.
ABOUT THE ROLE They seek to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher with a real passion for achieving the best for every pupil. In return for your flair, commitment and drive, they can offer you:
• pupils who are enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved
• a well-resourced school with an established staff team
• a forward-looking school with a strong commitment to CPD
• a friendly, pro-active staff
• engaged, supportive parents and committed governors (97% parental recommendation in a recent survey for Ofsted)
• the role will come with some regular release in addition to normal PPA time. The vacancy is created due to changing the structure of the staff team to allow for 3 teachers in some year groups as part of our planned enhanced provision in our two-form entry school.
They are committed to improving their school, therefore they are looking for an ambitious teacher who can continue to inspire their children and support colleagues, wherever they are in their careers.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.