Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and passionate KS2 Primary Teacher to work within the Kirklees area. We are looking for a teacher who is wanting a long term opportunity starting in September.
The school is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural two form entry school with many outstanding features. The governers, staff and pupils are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic teacher, to join their team of commited and talented staff. The successful candidate will work as a class teacher within a year group team.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding, motivated and skilful Teacher with an excellent understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
• Has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire the minds of your pupils
• Can work in partnership with families and professionals to provide appropriate support for all our children.
If this describes you, then Protocol Education needs you!
You must have:
• Qualified or newly qualified teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS
• Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience is required
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one
• Be able to provide two referees within the last 2 years
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
For further information or general queries, please contact Talia on 0113 233 7020 or alternatively email