Are you looking for a new opportunity in supportive, forward thinking schools?
Do you want to contribute to raising attainment and raising standards by supporting pupils across all year groups?
Are you a dedicated, passionate, self-reflecting and committed Teaching Assistant who is looking to progress your career?
If you have answered yes to the above then we would love to hear from you about a number of positions across all year groups but with opportunities in KS1, KS2 and Early years for the right candidate.
*Extremely supportive SLT
*Career progression opportunities
*The proportion of pupils with EAL is above average.
*Pupil's behaviour is excellent and personal development is outstanding.
*Teachers are regularly challenged to ensure that their predictions for pupil's attainment are as realistically high as possible.
* Know and understand the current national curriculum.
* Have a good understanding of classroom and behaviour management.
* Be keen to work in a forward thinking improving school.
* Be reliable and team orientated.
* Satisfy all the eligibility requirements to work in the UK.
* The resilience to work in a challenging but rewarding profession.
If you are interested in findout more then please e mail email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.