Protocol Education are working with a school who is looking to appoint a Year 2 teacher to join their supportive team. The candidate should be a highly motivated individual, able to plan effective lessons and provide opportunities that meet the needs of all children. This friendly school prides itself on the high standard of teaching and learning, the successful candidate will contribute to this and continue to support the school’s development.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS and/ or a PGCE.
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, and forward thinking
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum and develop exciting and engaging lessons
- Have good behaviour management skills and high expectations
The candidate will:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years.
Click to apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.