Year 1 Teacher
Protocol Education are looking to recruit an inspirational Year 1 teacher to work at schools based in Hastings
This role is part time on a supply basis.
The schools are looking for somebody who:
- Has at least one years' experience teaching EYFS and the National Curriculum
- Is an excellent planner and can differentiate lessons to meet a range of needs
- Can work cohesively alongside another year groups
- Understands the EYFS framework and can develop children's learning through the use of it
- Has a good sense of humour (It helps)
- Is able to build good, positive relationships with children and staff
In return, the schools can offer:
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Superb provisions for SEN pupils
- Beautiful outdoor facilities
- Support from other teachers within the trust
- Friendly, polite children who are eager to learn
For more information email email@example.com or apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.