Protocol Education are looking for an engaging Key Stage 1 Teacher, to work in a lovely Primary School in Sunderland.
You will need to be highly motivated, with high expectations of the children. A good understanding of Phonics packages is advantageous.
The role of a Teacher includes:
creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve expected levels of progress
bringing learning alive to ensure children are engaged at all times
having excellent classroom and behaviour management strategies
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
- And be eligible to work in the UK or be a UK resident and have at least six weeks previous UK teaching experience
- NQT's are welcome to
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD
If you feel you have the experience and/or qualifications for this role and would like to work with Protocol Education, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note - only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted***
We look forward to hearing from you!