Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a SEND Teacher to work in a brilliant SEND school in the area.
The successful candidate will be working with a variety of needs such as MLD, Complex needs and PMLD. You will have the opportunity to work within a passionate and uniquely qualified workforce which strives for the best outcomes and futures for all of their students to go on and lead successful and happy careers, further learning opportunities and a wide range of skills to become confident members of their society.
The ideal teacher must be passionate about SEND and have excellent classroom management. You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate that:
- Strongly believes that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Is determined, creative, and inspirational in their teaching style
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with other staff, students, and their parents.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check
- Professional references and work experience
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK
Protocol Education can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- Free Webinars
- NQT/ECT network community
- Social events
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply online or through our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.