Protocol Education are looking to recruit Teachers within the west midlands area who have their QTLS and experience working with students with Special Education Needs.
The ideal Teacher will:
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Have QTLS and experience working with children with special educational needs.
- Be able to provide references for school-based experience
- Knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- To support in managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
- Candidate required to drive as there will be collection and drop offs (mileage covered)
- De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns using the school’s referral procedures and safeguarding policies.
- Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
- A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
- Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
- A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
- Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
- Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
- Right to work in the U.K.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS check at the cost of £40, if not already have one on the government update subscription service.
- 3-year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
- Proof of address and right to work in the UK
Protocol Education can offer.
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer
- Free Webinars
- £250 refer a friend rebate
- NQT/ECT network community
- Social event
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.