Early Years Teacher
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a Early Years Teacher in the Rye area. This school is looking to appoint a qualified Early years teacher who is confident in the planning and preparation of lessons and can ensure engagement through creative learning methods.
The role is either full or part time and is on an ongoing supply basis.
Essentials for this role:
- QTS status
- Have an understanding of the nursery curriculum
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- Available Monday- Friday 8:30-15:30
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (desirable but not essential)
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles
- It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
For more information contact me on Hazel.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.