Are you seeking a new long-term supply role for September 2022?
Are you a qualified Primary teacher?
Are you available to interview immediately?
Protocol education is looking to appoint an experienced KS1 Teacher for September to work in a vibrant school in Bromley. The candidate must have experience and be able to work full time.
Are you an enthusiastic person who believes in a creative way of teaching to ensure engagement and participation of students?
Essentials for this role:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- Have a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- The eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced child or child and adult DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
- Good behaviour management
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles
- It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.