Still searching for your permanent Teacher role? We have a great opportunity available…
Start date: September 2022
Location: Barking and Dagenham (IG11)
(Full time, Permanent, 8:30am-4pm) Monday to Friday.
The primary school in Barking and Dagenham are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic Reception Teacher to complement their strong team and to provide high quality teaching for our expanding primary school. This is a permanent, full time position involving team teaching, which starts in September 2022.
The school is a brilliant school to work for, they believe every child is as unique as the service we offer. Their goal is to make sure that our children are confident, happy all-rounders with a love of learning. Academic standards are high, and the curriculum is enquiry based. They believe in looking after the people who look after our children, therefore we are committed to bringing out the best in our employees, actively promote professional development and, as an expanding nursery and primary school, offers the potential for people to progress within the organisation. They are committed to an outstanding child centred environment where staff work together to ensure that children have the best start in life.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, talented and passionate with a good team spirit, ability to lead and inspire, and will have outstanding practice within the classroom. You will hold a Degree and UK Qualified Teacher Status including evidence of appropriate subsequent in service training. Three years teaching experience would be desirable, as would experience of a Montessori or enquiry based learning educational approach.
Employee benefits are a part of our reward strategy, therefore our staff members enjoy a range of perks such as:
- Competitive salaries (in line with the main teacher payscale)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Small class sizes
- Annual salary reviews
- In house training and external training as part of career development
- Career progression opportunity
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free hot lunch prepared by our cook on the premises every day
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes
- Social Events
To be eligible for this role:
- You must have a valid in date DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant experience supporting children including youth workers, support workers or tutors will be taken into consideration
- Be able to provide two professional or relevant educational references within the last three years.
Why Protocol Education?
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service. Full assistance provided.
- We also offer the Team teach course.
- Referral rewards up to £250 after working 20 days.
- Competitive salary!!!
- Great work opportunities available near you!
If you would like to be considered for an interview, apply immediately. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.