A ‘good’ school in Haringey is seeking a Year 1 Teacher from September 2022 – end of July 2023. Our client’s school is highly regarded. It has specialist learning areas in Art, Music and PE. The staff are highly supportive, and creativity is encouraged. All staff have onsite parking, PPA, free lunch, and are provided with ongoing development and training.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan, lead and deliver high quality learning experiences to all students
- Apply theoretical knowledge through the delivery of weekly CPD sessions
- Be able to watch children flourish due to the delivery of outstanding lessons
- Be part of an amazing team who are consistent in providing children with an exceptionally good teaching-learning environment.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or teaching assistant you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please call Siobhan on 0208 3717900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.