EYFS - Teacher, Lewisham
Protocol Education are looking to recruit an inspirational EYFS teacher to work at a school based in Lewisham.
This role is full time, 5 days a week, and will run for the remainder of the academic year.
The school are looking for somebody who:
- Has at least one years' experience teaching EYFS
- Is an excellent planner and can differentiate lessons to meet a range of needs.
- Can work cohesively alongside another year group teacher and two TAs
- Understands the EYFS framework and can develop children's learning using it
- Has a good sense of humour (It helps)
- Can build good, positive relationships with children and staff
In return, the school can offer:
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Superb provisions for SEN pupils
- Beautiful outdoor facilities
- Support from other teachers within the trust
- Friendly, polite children who are eager to learn
To apply for the role, simply click apply with an up-to-date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.