The successful teaching assistant will work in Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes following the instruction of the class teacher whilst implementing their own learning styles to encourage progress at all times.
The post will involve supporting groups and individuals across Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 classes, through targeted interventions or classroom based support.
The post holder will be timetabled to deliver specific interventions in English or Maths, it is essential that the post holder has a minimum of a Level 2 or equivalent qualification.
Experience across KS1 & KS2 is required, with knowledge of the primary curriculum.
What is on offer:
- Flexible work
- Work life balance
- Experience working in different schools
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities of permanent roles
We are looking for someone who:.
• Has experience of working with children across Key Stage 1 & 2
• Has experience of working with pupils to support English and Mathematics on an individual basis and/or in a. group
• Experience of working with pupils with SEN/D.
• Has experience of a range of intervention programs
• Has recent experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then we want to hear from you! Simply click apply and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Or call Hannah on 020 8371 7900