- Are you an approachable and empathetic education practitioner?
- Do you have the ability to work with children with various levels of SEN?
- Are you able to individualise and implement learning plans?
If this is something you have experience with and would like to know more then please read on…
An opportunity has become available in one of our Bradford based schools starting the first week back in September. The school are looking for a qualified TA to work as an Intervention Specialist.
As the Intervention Specialist, you'll be working with children in Key Stage 2. Your role will be to assess children's individual needs, collaborate with various parties to design the intervention sessions, deliver the sessions, mark work, assess progression and implement behaviour strategies to ensure all students keep on task.
Your ultimate goal is to support and boost confidence in students that will lead to raising attainment.
Applicants must have previous experience working in a similar role and have a strong will to commit. The role will initially be until the October half term break with the school looking to extend the placement until Christmas and possibly longer.
You must have:
- A Relevant qualification in support (Level 3 preferred)
- Experience working or volunteering in schools or educational settings (Preferred)
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two references
Here at Protocol Education we like to look after our teachers and support staff, giving very competitive rates of pay and ongoing CPD.
- Over minimum wage at £9.50 an hour
- Free CPD
- An experienced personal consultant to help guide you through the entire recruitment process, from planned travel to interview tips
- A recommend a friend scheme that could earn you £250
If you are interested in this role or any others we have available then please register on our website www.protocol-education.com. You can also contact Jon on 0113 2337020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org