A North Bristol based Primary School wish to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher to join the friendly and caring staff in their school from September 2016. The successful candidate will teach intervention groups in the morning and class teach in the afternoon.
If you are an inspirational, motivated, knowledgeable and dedicated practitioner who is able to offer an excellent standard of teaching and be a good role model for our learners, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
• Understands and demonstrates outstanding, innovative classroom practice.
• Has high expectations of pupils’ achievements and a commitment to maintain excellent standards.
• Can enhance and make a valued contribution to the existing staff team.
• Has the vision, energy and determination to make a difference.
The school can offer:
• An exciting opportunity to work in an improving school.
• Pupils who are motivated, well behaved and eager to learn.
• Friendly, supportive, hardworking and co-operative colleagues.
• A school who deliver exceptional CPD opportunities.
• A committed and engaged Governing Body.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.