A South Yorkshire secondary school based in Doncaster is seeking a motivated and dedicated practitioner to teach in a supportive and well-resourced ICT department.
** ICT & Computing Teacher
** Exceptional facilities
** Great career progression opportunities
** Key Stage 3 - 5
** NQTs or experienced teachers welcomed
** Immediate start
This secondary school is in search of a vibrant ICT & Computing teacher to help develop an already successful ICT department, led by a superb HOD. Are you an enthusiastic and career orientated NQT or do you have a proven record of brilliance in teaching ICT? This is an excellent ICT department to join now as it is expanding to promote future growth. You will have the chance to work with pupils of all academic levels, joining a successful ICT & Computing teaching programme, as well as work with like-minded teachers.
You will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to deliver consistently excellent ICT lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
* Be able to design and teach ICT in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil's academic growth.
* Be a passionate ICT teacher, and show a hard work ethos that will motivate pupils as well as other teachers.
In return the school/Protocol can offer:
* Excellent CPD
* State of the art ICT facilities enabling you to distribute outstanding ICT teaching substance.
* An opening to join a great team of teachers, to work in partnership with leading teachers in their area of expertise.
* Competitive salary, as well as a great opportunity for career progression.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for all successful applicants.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Fiona at Protocol Education on 0114 2521975.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.