We are looking for a passionate qualified teacher who is all about encouraging and supporting young people to overcome personal challenges and push them to become the best version of themselves.
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a ICT Teacher to work r on a full time basis at one of our Leeds Secondary Schools.
Start date- ASAP/ After Feb Half term.
Full time/ Mat cover till end of academic year.
Responsibilities of Appointment
- Plan teaching to achieve progression in pupils’ learning.
- Provide clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation, and challenge.
- Establish and maintain a safe environment and purposeful working atmosphere which supports learning and in which pupils feel secure and confident.
- Set high expectations for pupils’ behaviour, establishing, and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships.
- Monitoring, Assessments, Recording and Reporting
- Planning lessons and marking.
Skills and experience required:
- An appropriate, subject related teaching qualification.
- Well organised and highly motivated.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong role model, passionate about giving every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.