Are you looking for an innovative and forward-thinking school which genuinely invests and develops you?
On behalf of a secondary school located in Wolverhampton area, Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Religious Education Teacher.
This thriving school are seeking someone who is passionate and someone who can take responsibility for the rapid progress of the students you teach.
This post offers you the opportunity to develop your teaching within an outstanding setting. Filled with like-minded practitioners.
The Humanities department provides students with a rich curriculum.
You will be supporting Key Stage 3 and 4 with the possibility of supporting the Humanities Team with A Level students.
Rated as ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted review, this school has strong and distinctive ethos of kindness, strength in diversity and pride in achievement.
Our ideal humanities teacher will:
• Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient, and versatile
• Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant, and interactive style
• Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum.
• Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), or PGCE
• Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
What Protocol will offer you..
• Competitive daily rates
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs!
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.