Humanities Teacher -Secondary School
I am currently recruiting for a humanities teacher in the Shropshire area. This school has been graded 'Good' in it's last 3 Ofstead inspections. The school is now over-subscribed due to the recent exam results where it continues to improve. Geography and History are popular subjects and the numbers at KS5 are growing. You will be supported by an established, friendly and supportive team. Applications from Early Career Teachers (ETCs) are welcome as are applications from more experienced teachers; the school can offer a fantastic range of professional development opportunities
Our ideal humanities teacher will:
• Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
• Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
• Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum.
• Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), or PGCE
• Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
What Protocol will offer you..
• Competitive daily rates
• We do not use umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs!
• We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
• You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
• We already have roles that need to be filled for January!
If you are interested please apply for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.