Are you a looking for flexible work with good pay rates and working hours? Then apply online today.
As a HLTA you will be able to supervise and provide learning, support and guidance to all pupils, be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes. Also, you would assess, record and report on pupil's progress following the planned curriculum.
* Delivering pre-planned work, when required
* Provide whole class support and small group interventions
* Engaging all pupils in the class.
* Using a variety of activities and techniques to tailor to all learning styles.
* Maintaining the safeguarding of all pupils.
* Upholding the School's ethos and values.
The right candidate would have;
-Previous experience working in a HLTA role in a Primary or Secondary School.
-Hold a HLTA qualification or equivalent.-
- Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils.
-Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff.
-Work under the teacher to provide a productive classroom and offering support when needed.
What Protocol will offer you;
-Ongoing professional development
-Personalised consultant support
To apply for the role please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com