Protocol Education are working with a large primary school based in Sheffield who are looking to appoint a temporary HLTA to join them in September for a long-term teaching role.
This HLTA position will be on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday full days) and will be from September 2016 to July 2017 to cover the post-holder's maternity leave.
The school has been observed by OFSTED as a good school, and they pride themselves in making learning relevant and fun for all children. Children are talented, confident, valued and thoroughly enjoy their learning. Progress is good across the whole school and children are encouraged to succeed. The school use a scheme called Read Write Inc. to teach vital phonics which has really helped their reading to improve. Children are also expected to make 2 levels of progress between the end of Year 2 and the end of Year 6.
The staff team are friendly and welcoming as well as supportive of each other.
To be considered for this HLTA post you must:
- Be level 4 qualified as a minimum
- Have experience in working with children in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Have good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be confident in working with whole classes
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Short-listing and interviews will be held shortly.
Apply for this great opportunity today and if your application is successful, our primary consultant Kate will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.