Higher Level Teaching Assistant
35 hours per week
Required for September 2016
Applications are welcomed for the post of permanent HLTA to join a friendly and supportive staff team in a happy, well-resourced and popular primary school.
The successful candidate will:
• have a working knowledge and experience of implementing the national curriculum
• have a specialist knowledge or an interest in a particular area of the curriculum
• have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child,
• have the ability to organise, lead and motivate a team
• be supportive towards the school's caring ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team of supportive staff, governors and parents, and build upon the successes of this rapidly improving, creative and innovative school.
In return the school will offer you:
• A chance to join a skilled, talented and committed staff with a great team spirit;
• Supportive governors and friendly hard working pupils;
• Excellent support mechanisms and great opportunities for personal development in the school and throughout the trust;
• A flexible and forward thinking approach to teaching and learning;
• A well- resourced and vibrant working environment.
Protocol Education are seeking talented HLTA's who have a passion for helping to raise the attainment of pupils and contributing to delivering engaging and exciting lessons. They must set high expectations for the pupils and be able to motivate them to succeed in the classroom. We can offer you excellent rates of pay and a high quality service from our team of primary consultants. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.