We are currently seeking a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), with a proven track history of working within a Primary School in Wakefield.
This 'Good' as rated by Ofsted Primary Academy is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to provide complementary support to teaching staff throughout Key Stage 1 and 2. You are expected to have solid experience of working as a HLTA within Key Stage 1 and 2 and will be covering PPA in various classes within the school.
The Ideal Candidate:
As an HLTA working with pupils in Key Stage 1 & 2, you will primarily be responsible for raising attainment of underachieving pupils and promoting the development of positive behaviours. Your will be expected to:
• Planning and Preparation of suitable learning activities including resources.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of implemented learning activities
• Maintaining and analysing records of pupil’s progress.
• Have strong behavioural management
• Liaising between other staff, pupils and parents.
Why work with Protocol Education?
We can offer:
• Simple Registration
• Work in local schools
• Great rates of pay
• Offices across the country
• Professional and Friendly consultants
• Easy pay system
• More vacancies to choose from
• Jobs to suit you!
You will be subject to full reference check covering the past 3 years and already have or willing to apply for a DBS on the online update service.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.