History Teacher required in West London.
Looking for a teaching post in Ealing
Applicants must be experienced but fantastic NQT’s will be considered
• An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style
• Clear Objectives for Lessons
• Effective Discipline Skills
• Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
• Knowledge of Subject Matter
• Strong Rapport with Students
You must be a fully qualified teacher, be able to offer 2 references and have a DBS on hte update service or be willing to complete one.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.