Teacher of History required to work in a Sheffield School rated as "Good" Commencing in September this will be a long term role on a full time basis. We are seeking a motivated and creative teacher of History who can teach across the abilities at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. You will need to have a genuine passion for teaching this subject and a drive to achieve the best from every student. This will be an exciting time to join a successful time and become a proactive member of this dedicated team.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold NQT or QTLS as a
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in Science
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please call Fiona Rhoadhouse at Protocol Education on 0114 2521975.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.