We are seeking someone with experience and ability to understand and deliver lesson plans. You will also cover timetabled PPA for a portion of each week and will become a vital part of school progression plans.
- 'Good' graded 3 Form Entry Primary School
- Friendly and supportive Leadership team
- Diverse and multi-cultural school environment
- Children are incredibly engaged and eager learners
- Local transport links - Overground, Buses and Tube
- Experienced & qualified HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- MUST have the Level 4 HLTA qualification
- Must have previously worked as a cover supervisor
- Literacy & numeracy intervention experience required
- Energetic, passionate and confident in abilities
- DBS on the update service
- 2 excellent references
If this is a role that is suitable for you, or you would like to find out more information, please email Lucinda on lucinda,firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02083717900.