Higher level teaching assistants needed to work in Primary settings.
As a HLTA you will be required to:
- Support the teacher with classroom/lesson set up
- Manage/support with classroom management
- Supervise group activities
- Help children who need additional support with reading
- Keep a log of individual pupils and their development to support teacher
- Prepare teaching materials and plan lessons
- HLTA qualification
- Experience working with children
- The ability to build relationships with children,teachers,parents
- Good reading, writing and numeracy
A HLTA will also be used to cover some lessons when Teacher is not available. You will also be needed to assess, report on the progress of pupils you work alongside.
If you would like to be considered for this position; call Bernadette on 01604 214715 or email email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.