Higher Level Teaching Assistants needed
Protocol Education Leeds are looking to appoint Higher Level Teaching Assistants to cover Key Stages 1 and 2 throughout schools in the Kirklees area.
Our schools welcome the quality staff we provide to them and as such, we are looking for good quality classroom practitioners who are passionate and want to make a difference in our schools.
We are looking to appoint someone who has/can:
• Has HLTA Qualified Status or above
• Liaise with a range of children and staff, planning and implementing a high standard of support with an aim of early prevention and raising attainment
• Provide a high standard of assessing individuals needs and monitor outcomes for children and their families
• Offers support and advice working within agreed policies, protocols and procedure.
• Support implementation, delivery and assessment of current and new initiatives
• Maintain a high level of safeguarding procedures and confidentiality at all times.
• Report and maintain records, including data.
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Talia on 0133 233 7020 or alternatively, email on: email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.