Protocol Education are a market leading specialist Education recruitment company working with prestigious schools across East London.
We are currently looking for driven, positive and experienced candidates to work as HLTA across schools, in the heart of East London, specifically in the London Borough of Newham.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• Attained HLTA status, through the qualification and experience of working as a HLTA in the classroom.
• To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
• Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• Good Maths, English and ICT skills.
• Experience of working with pupils in intervention groups – supporting in subjects such as Maths and Literacy.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
If you believe you are the right candidate and obtain the necessary qualifications for this role then please get in touch with us ASAP with an up to date CV – we would love to hear from you! If you’re already registered with Protocol and know of a great HLTA, you can earn yourself £50 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.