The is an outstanding', oversubscribed 11-18 mixed academy school where students achieve highly and display exemplary behaviour' (Ofsted).
support students aged 11-18 years of age
Monday to Friday, term time only, 8am - 3.30pm
support the best academic and personal development outcomes for young people.
You must have ;
• be educated to Degree level
• be able to support in the delivery of high-quality learning experiences for all pupils
• have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
• have effective behaviour management
• be supportive and understanding with high expectations
• seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience
• communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
• have excellent communication skills
• work well as part of a team
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 RECENT professional references upon request