The successful candidate must be prepared to support children to their highest ability and commit to the position on a LONGTERM basis.
This is a full time position, working Monday - Friday 8:30-16:30 and will start as soon as schools reopen.
Benefits of this job:
• Competitive daily payrate (paid into your account every Friday!) with chances of increase
• A dedicated consultant who will find you a position close to where you live to avoid travelling too far
• Enthusiastic and well behaved students
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
• A thriving, multicultural community
• Permanent opportunities in the future
We are looking for someone who will:
- Fully qualified HLTA status (Level 4) if not (QTS)
• Work well within a team and able to follow the schools rules and regulations
• Have high expectations of student's achievement and behaviour
• Previous experience working in a classroom setting
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.