Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Are you driven and want to be a part of success stories, working as a Higher Learning Teaching Assistant? I have a primary school in Barnet - Hendon, who are seeking HLTA's for a full-time position. You will also be involved in supporting EAL pupils, leading and carrying out inductions, and liaising with the SENCO team. Working hours are 8.30-4.00 to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must ideally have;
- Degree level
- Attained HLTA status, through the qualification and experience of working as a HLTA in the classroom (desirable).
- To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
- Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
- The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
- Good Maths, English and ICT skills.
- To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
- Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
Why apply with Protocol Education;
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• Local work
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - we would love to hear from you! My number is 020 8371 7900
All candidates will be subject to Protocol Education's child safety standards and background checks.